Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 13- Panko bread crumbs


Well I've been slacking quite a bit on this whole project because one, I'm home and have an amazing personal chef called mom and two, I'm feeling the affects of treatment and have been pretty laid up.

This is a little bit of a cheat because my mom pretty much made this whole meal, but she used panko bread crumbs which are new to me. They look like shredded coconut, but make everything more crispy than normal bread crumbs. This salad is slices of watermelon, arugula, pine nuts, and balsamic. Then she coated goat cheese in bread crumbs, fried it a little bit and waaa-laaah. It was pretty bomb, if I do say so myself.



2 comments:

  1. woah that sounds SO good! we'll have to recreate it when you come back...since we know how megan loves her goat cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is SO good, ill make it for us sometime :) the cheese as the best part!

    ReplyDelete