Monday, June 7, 2010

Risotto, Final, Visitors, Packing

This past week has been absolutely consumed with trying to find motivation for school, cleaning out the apartment, working on projects and packing up. I can not believe how quick this year has gone-I feel like I just got here!

A few days ago I made some Risotto, which was a first. It had lentils in it and parsley and parm sprinkled on top, a perfect complement to some roasted vegetables and grilled chicken. I liked it, Meg has eaten it for every meal since-so I guess she did too :)



Kat's wonderful sister is also in town, so I've been procrastinating by playing with them around the city. Pikes, bridesmaid dress shopping, making dinner together, and just hanging out. On Saturday we went to Pikes and ended up eating lunch down there. We went to this adorable little Italian deli where they served all kinds of paninis, pizza, pasta, salads and so much more. We were fans and I have a feeling it will be a frequent stop this summer!



With lots of love and excitement for what this summer will bring!

1 comment:

  1. I'm putting in requests....at some point next year, I want you to make that risotto. Because after reading about it, my stomach got incredibly hungry. it sounds amazing.

    also, i want to visit that place near pikes. maybe...oh, i dont know...sometime between july 9-13? :)

    ReplyDelete