Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Adjusting, New Roommates, and Pumpkin Spice

I've been back for a few days now and I'm finding myself sifting through photos, remembering faces, and searching for opportunities to go back. It's so strange to think where I was last week, and then so suddenly to be back to life here. Don't get me wrong, life here is awesome. I guess I just have a bit of adjusting to do.

My three new roommates moved in the week I was gone, which has been a huge blessing in my life. I love getting to know the new ones, getting caught up with Alex and looking forward to the new year. We all seem to get along really well which I am so grateful for. It's gonna be a good year.

Along with having a full house, comes the desire to cook and bake for them all! We've all been feeling fall coming so today I made some pumpkin bran muffins. Some had raisins and almonds and another batch had chocolate chips. So good! I'm really looking forward to all the roommate dinners, baking afternoons and talks over tea and coffee to come.



1 comment: