Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's coming

My favorite part about Seattle is the way summer turns to fall. Last year I caught the tail end of it and here it comes again. The way the leaves start changing colors, the brisk mornings and cool nights, the debate between rain and sun all day long and of course, the fall flavors.


Yes, I am one of those people who celebrates Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte. Not so that I give into the trend, but because it is quite possibly the best drink I have ever had. It just captures fall so well and makes me so happy every time. Today I was walking through Safeway, with the intention to just hit up the pharmacy, when I got sucked in. I saw the sign, smelled the spices and then there I was in line, ordering before I knew what was happening. Shout out to my wonderful roommate who get just as excited for "small soy decaf pumpkin spice lattes with only half the syrup"

So here it is. Fair warning that my blogs may or may not be obsessed with fall, leaves changing, pumpkin flavored everything, chai, soups, and squash for the next few months. It's coming :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the fall bandwagon Katie.. today I got a pumpkin soy latte! Best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete