Monday, September 6, 2010

New Favorite Breakfast Feast

So my good friend Matt has been talking about crepes basically since I met him. He just got home from New Zealand, so Meg and I figured we should probably capitalize on his jet lag and excitement for really thin pancakes and have him cook for us! So Matt whipped together some batter, bought some Nutella (a new house favorite) and strawberries and before we knew it, Waahh-Laahh. Crepes galore in the kitchen.

Meg and I sat in silence and complete bliss for a solid 20 minutes. Just drinking coffee, spreading nutella, and taking it all in. Soo good. Thanks Matt for a wonderful crepe-filled morning in the conkling house :)




The interview went well. The lady is really nice and sounds like she knows what she is doing. If I get the job I'll be making soups, sandwiches, and salads for the moms, kids, and students of queen anne. I'll keep ya posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment