Friday, January 7, 2011

Peppers Part Two and Cookbooks :)

So far so good with the peppers. Last night was round two- Enchildadas :)

Before I go any further I feel obligated to throw out a little disclaimer- when cooking with a pepper NEVER touch it then your eyes. It burns.

Ok back to dinner. It was enchilada night (yum) and I decided to fill them with grilled veggies and beans. I cooked up some onion, bell pepper and serrano pepper and stuffed it into the tortilla with sauce and black beans. It turned out way spicier than the stew at the beginning of the week, which was a nice surprise.

In other news, this quarter is in full swing and it's looking up. For the first time I am intentionally taking less credits, feel like I can handle class and have time for fun things. Most recently, I started working with my aunt on a cookbook she's writing. She sends me recipes, I make them and then tell her what I think. This week was gluten-free, sugar-free chocolate chip cookies. Soo good!


I'm excited for what this little project may bring...

Love love love from the cucina

No comments:

Post a Comment