Sunday, February 13, 2011

Macrina Brunch

My all time favorite Seattle coffee shop is Macrina. It's where Britt and I used to meet up for cousin coffee, it's where my ADD seems to be the least apparent, and they just happen to serve the best soy latte you will ever have. Every Saturday and Sunday they serve brunch. It has always looked amazing, but I've never splurged and gotten anything...until now!Mom was in town and we decided to give it a go. We both got a huge cup of coffee, she got this amazing egg sandwich and I got the strawberry french toast (yes that is chocolate sauce on the side-like I said, it was a splurge kinda day). It was absolutely wonderful to just sit, sip coffee and talk about life. I'm so so grateful for my mom and her ability to speak truth and peace into my life at any given moment. She's the bomb :)
love love love from the cucina (and Macrina's!)

No comments:

Post a Comment