Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 8- I'm slacking.....

Well, at the risk of week 8 coming and going without a single word, here is a quick update...

I'm not sure if salt counts as an "ingredient" of the week and there was definitely not a new recipe, but I gave it my best....My doctor last week suggested that I try salting all of my food with this stuff- not entirely sure why- I just do as I'm told.

It's quite strong and apparently the purest, highest-quality salt there is, so that's fun :)



In (way) more exciting news, we are entering into week 9, which also happens to be the wonderful Megan Wantz's 21st birthday!! I'm super excited to celebrate with her all week long, which includes family dinner, going to the Matador for their awesome cheap nachos for the first time, and making my aunt Denise's famous chocolate chip kahlua cake. Pictures and updates to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment