Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week FIVE :)


Week Five's food is HERBES DE PROVENE. And I am obsessed!!! I've seen this in a ton of recipes, but never bothered to figure out what it was until now. Turns out it's a blend of wonderful spices and a hint of lavender, making for a lovely, versatile flavor.
So far it's been added to some roasted veggies, veggie pot pie, and just sprinkled over salad. I just absolutely love it :)

In other news, I just got this book in the mail from Amazon and I am so pumped! I'm only on page 8, but I'll keep ya posted on the highlights :)
There are lots of changes and decisions being thrown around in my life right now, which can seem a little (or a lot) overwhelming/intimidating. I'm reminded more and more everyday of the Lord's goodness and the all-knowing plan He has for us all. Driving along the coast today, looking out to the beautiful snow-capped mountains I felt a sense of peace that my life is in His hands-regardless of location, health, plans, and fears. Anyways, be encouraged- our life is not our own....

love love love from the cucina

No comments:

Post a Comment